Monday, May 10, 2010

You've got questions? I've got answers!




Due to recent interest in this blog (thanks everyone), I have been given the idea to allow you all to ask me questions and post your own stories about Greek Life.
Please leave feedback, questions, comments, your own written stories, etc. and I will try my best to answer all of them and even try to do some featured guests on my blog and post YOUR thoughts! Obviously keep it within the theme of sorority life, or Greek Life in general- and keep it appropriate. We are poking fun at, but trying to better the perception of Greek Life across the nation! :)
You can find this new gadget under my bio on the right side of the blog! Sign in or follow me to comment or you can shoot an email to soroaholic@hotmail.com with your featured stories you'd like me to post in the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment