Sunday, May 23, 2010

Eine meine minne- You!

Pictured above is an ariel view of a Bid Day. Bid Day is when the new girls get their bids from the mutually selected sorority. Each organization is gathered around waiting for their new "babies" to come running to them. But before this picture is taken- how did the girls decide on which sorority is right for them. Or where their "home" is?

I found some good tips from this website on how to make your selection when joining a sorority.
Want my opinion?
I think 3 and 4 are among the most important aspects. I think all are very beneficial, but 3&4 are SO imperative in order to have a good experience!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to hear more about Bid Day! It sounds really fascinating! Also, the article on how to find a sorority...there is definitely a lot more to it than I thought! :)

    ReplyDelete